Meet Professor Neil Meredith.
Neil Meredith has dedicated his career in dental implantology to treating patients, teaching, undertaking research and developing new technology.
- Specialist Prosthodontist
- Masters Degree in Fixed Prosthodontics (Eastman, U.London)
- PhD in Biomechanics (Imperial College, U.London)
- PhD in Dental Implantology (U.Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Inventor and Developer of RFA to Measure Implant Stability (Osstell.com)
- Inventor and CEO for Dental Implant System (Neoss.com)
- Numerous patents in implant surface technology, RFA, grafting and torque technology.
- Over 30 years teaching post graduate programmes in Dental Implantology and
- Crown and Bridgework
- Internationally recognised speaker, published in excess of 92 publications in peer reviewed journals
- Over 30 years patient treatment in university and private practice
- Clinical patient success greater than 93.6% (verified by osstell connect), n= 498
- Dean of Postgraduate Institute of Dental Surgery (PGIDS.com)